(This title is from Taylor’s science project about wireless harms)
It is just torturing me when I see people using wireless “bluetooth” headset. The wireless headsets may look cool, but to me they are just dumb toys. Most people are not informed about Electromagnetic Radiation… The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has been deceiving our public health. As a federal agency, the FCC should be making sure consumers are safe from radiation from cellular phones. They should create a strict policy over the manufacturing of cellular phones. However, the safety guidelines the FCC uses are completely obsolete. Not many of you know that The FCC’s website states that currently there are no national or international “standards” for safe levels of the radiation emitted by wireless or microwave devices. In 1996 the FCC adopted “guidelines” developed by the industry based on decades old research. Guidelines have a much lower certainty than a “standard” as proper long-term safety testing was not done to ensure the public was protected from all possible harm.
The FCC’s guidelines are, “The guidelines specify exposure limits for hand-held wireless devices in terms of the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR). The SAR is a measure of the rate that RF (Radioactive Frequency) energy is absorbed by the body. For exposure to RF energy from wireless devices, the allowable FCC SAR limit is 1.6 watts per kilogram (W/kg), as averaged over one gram of tissue. “ To demonstrate compliance, phone makers were told to conduct two tests: when the devices were held against the head and when held up to an inch from the body.
So, the manufactures of cellular phone companies, such as Apple and Samsung follow these decades-old guidelines. However, when the Chicago Tribune tested11 cellular phones according to federal guidelines at an accredited lab, they found that radio frequency radiation from some models operating at full power measured over the exposure limit set by the FCC. Then, this Chicago Tribune investigation report lead to a class action lawsuit against Apple and Samsung that the phone makers “intentionally misrepresented” the safety of their devices. Even the judge of this class action lawsuit said that he couldn’t believe that the federal agency’s guidelines allowed for such vast variability when it comes to the tests.
So, the federal agencies have no up-to-date safety standards, and the manufactures are making cellphones which bring profits without concern for the public health. Now we are facing another issue, 5G.
You have seen 5G commercials from wireless carriers like T-Mobile, Verizon, but shockingly, there is no testing that indicates 5G is safe.
- The World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified RFR as “possibly carcinogenic to humans” in 2011.
- July 22, 2019. The Advisors to the International EMF Scientist Appeal, representing 248 scientists from 42 nations, have resubmitted The Appeal to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Executive Director, Inger Andersen, requesting the UNEP reassess the potential biological impacts of next generation 4G and 5G telecommunication technologies to plants, animals and humans.
- In November 2018, the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) published the $30 million 19-year study. The research found CLEAR EVIDENCE that cell phone radiation causes cancer and breaks DNA.
Instead of taking into consideration those scientific studies, the FDA and the FCC basically ignore them and are rushing to get on the 5G bandwagon and start deploying hundreds of thousands of small cell towers. On September 26, 2018, the FCC passed a rule that takes away power from state and local governments to regulate anything when it comes to 5G. It silences objections and prevents any regulation that will ban 5G antennas. It also compels states to approve applications in a short window of time. Now many people in areas near 5G are reporting that their health has been declining.
- Dr. Gunnar Heuser lead brain studies on firefighters following a cell tower installation on their fire station and found that their brains were all abnormal. His SPECT brain study focused on firefighters who complained of neurological problems following a cell tower installation at their fire station beforehand. The symptoms they experienced were: headaches, memory problems, sleeping problems, depression, and anxiety. The firefighters say the symptoms only stopped after they relocated to different fire stations without 5G devices nearby.
- Several residents and entire families in the heart of Geneva experienced symptoms of loud ringing the ear, intense headaches, unbearable earaches, insomnia, chest pain, fatigue after 5G cell towers were activated.
- Sacramento was one of the first in the U.S. to permit 5G cell towers, but after 5G towers were installed, families in a Sacramento neighborhood, began to experience generalized health issues, including headaches.
On top of the health issues, your privacy is pretty much stripped out. 5G technology is leading to complete control and 24/7 surveillance by the state. With 5G, the goal is more about connecting objects, dubbed the Internet of Things (IoT) by constantly transmitting data.
Advanced technology is important for our future, but please research and think what kind of benefit the public will get from 5G? Convenience and slavery. That’s it! It doesn’t advance you who you are. We can still oppose to 5G, so if you are one of SMART person, check out these sites below and involve them! Susan Crawford said in her article, “If we were wise, we’d figure this out before we go further. As Nathaniel Rich pointed out last summer in The New York Times Magazine, 30 years ago we had a chance to save the planet.”