It’s been more than two weeks since NYC began its Corona virus lockdown, but the number of patients who are infected with the coronavirus (COVID-19) has been rising rapidly. The New York city’s 911 system has been overwhelmed by calls. Typically, the system sees about 4,000 Emergency Medical Services calls a day, but last Friday, first responders received some 6,200 calls for medical incidents. In the days prior, the FDNY received an estimated 5,700 calls on Tuesday, 5,800 on Wednesday, and 6,000 on Thursday, March 26. This is a volume not seen since the Sept. 11 attacks. Those calls have to be prioritized for serious emergency like a heart attack. The FDNY posted on twitter, “Please allow first responders to assist those most in need,” along with a video public service announcement “Only call 911 if you need help right away.”
NYC does not have enough hospital capacity to treat all of the projected coronavirus patients due to lack of beds, equipment, supplies, and human resources to handle the volume. NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio said on CNN, “Are we going to be able to save every life we can or do we risk that possibility – and I’m saying in a week or two, do we risk that possibility of losing lives that could have been saved if the equipment and the supplies and the personnel were there when we needed them?”
The only way you can receive treatment at a hospital is when you are seriously sick, having difficulty breathing, have a high fever or an underlying condition is getting worse. Plus, the hospitals may not be that safe to visit right now according to media coverage. You have probably heard many stories of medical professionals contracting the virus. So, what can you do? Of course you have to prevent contracting the virus by following the CDC protocols for social distancing. However, no one guarantees that you won’t get sick even if you precisely follow the protocols, especially those people with immunocompromised underlying illnesses.
You need to be prepared for treating yourself at home if you come down with may be COVID-19. First, you need to review your lifestyle. Please go over the following 8 points and adopt them as much as possible.
- Eliminate egg, dairy, gluten, and corn because they are favorite foods for viruses according to Anthony Williams, the Medical Medium author.
- Stop drinking alcohol, smoking & vaping
- Eat clean, which means no boxed and packaged food, like frozen meal, cracker, chips, also energy bars.
- Make sure you eat at least 5 servings of colorful vegetables and 3 servings of fruits.
- Add a lot of minced garlic, ginger, and turmeric to stir-fried vegetables, soups, and salads.
- Sleep & Rest – Some of you have to work at home. Having kids at home may not give you adequate time to finish work, and you might be ended up working late at home. In that case, you need to create a day schedule for all of your family members to participate to make time for you to rest and go to bed by 11pm.
- Get daily exercise like walking, jogging, stretch, yoga, or anything you can do at home or around your neighborhood alone. There are tons of home exercise video on YouTube, so don’t give any excuses that you are home quarantined.
- Stay hydrated. Drink clean filtered water throughout a day. Preferably lemon water and/or thyme water. Drinking water is not just fulfill your thirst, but also push out toxins from your body. There are many ways to figure out how much water a person should drink, but I recommend that we need to have at least 8 glasses of 8 once water.
Vitamin C treatment
You may have heard about high dosage of vitamin C treatment for prevention and cure of Covid-19. Andrew W. Saul, a natural health pioneer, stated that the Shanghai Government Officially Recommends Vitamin C for COVID-19. Now New York hospitals are treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C. Here is an interview video of Andrew W. Saul. To be effective you need at least 50mg times your weight in kg per day (For example, if you weight 60kg, you need 3,000mg of vitamin C) and you must spread this out throughout the day, not just all at once in the morning.
Virus Protection Therapy
Anthony Williams, the originator of the global celery juice movement and #1 New York Times best-selling author of Medical Medium put together virus protection therapy. Even though you may not be able to follow everything that he recommends, you should at least adopt some of his protocols.
Other supplement regimen
Here are some other vitamins and herbs that natural/alternative medicine experts recommend: NAC, beta-glucan, glucosamine, selenium, alpha-lipoic acid, sulforaphane, resveratrol, vitamin D, Bifidobacterium bifidum strain probiotics, reishi, cordyceps, quercetin, curcumin, rosemary. I highly recommend that you consult with health professionals for the dosage of these.
No matter what, we will get through this eventually. However, in order to end this pandemic fast, each of us must vigilantly follow social distancing guidelines and takes care of our personal health very seriously. Those of you who have chronic illness, such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other lifestyle-related disease, this may be the time to focus on how to cure your disease without medication.
To your health!
FEMA Sending 250 Ambulances, 500 EMTs as 911 Calls Hit Record High in NYC