I totally forgot to put the recipe of “Organic Sesame Cookie”!
Here is the recipe.
|Organic Pastry Flour||200g|
|Organic Baking Powder||1tsp|
|Organic Unsalted Butter||60g|
|Organic Toasted Sesame Oil||20g|
|Organic Coconuts Crystals (sugar)||60g|
|Organic Toasted Black Sesame Seeds||20g|
1. Mix softened butter and sesame oil in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until it gets creamy white.
2. Add coconut sugar (or maple syrup, dates sugar, or other sweeteners) into butter and sesame oil and mix well with an electric mixer.
3. Add egg and mix well with an electric mixer until it gets thicker.
4. Add sesame seeds and mix in with a rubber spatula.
5. Add pastry flour and baking powder and mix with spatula. Don’t over mix.
6. Wrap the batter with plastic wrap (Make 2 rolls). Then put them in a freezer for about 1 hour.
7. Unwrap the semi-frozen batter and cut it in ¼ inch thick slices.
8. Place them in a baking tray and bake about 15 minutes at 350 degree.
You can make extra and store them in the freezer. With this way, you can always serve the freshly baked cookies.