Beans are a wonderful way to add high-quality, plant-based protein to your diet. Instead of using a can of beans, learn how to cook beans from the scratch and non-ordinary bean recipes that Hideyo created. I am going to talk about the health benefits and cooking tips for each type of beans we use for the class.
- Wasabi Flavored Sugar Snap Peas
- Broiled Fava Beans
- Indian-Spiced Red Lentil Burger
- Peanuts and Summer Vegetables Mixed with Tofu-Sesame sauce
- Cold Mung Bean Noodle with vegetables in Chinese sauce
- Sweet French Lentils and Tapioca Pearls with Fruit
Date：Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Time: 11 to 1pm (Japanese), 6:30pm-8:30pm (English)
Place: Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (One block from Atlantic/Pacific St. Station, 1 stop from Manhattan, taking N train)
Fee: $50 includes, lecture, ingredients, Lunch (or supper), and dessert
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for RSVP.
One thought on “June Cooking Class -All About Beans: Early Summer Series”
TYVM you’ve soveld all my problems