I am very frightened hearing about people being vaccinated. I am so shocked! Because it is not FDA approved, it is just Emergency Use authorization. The FDA has an explanation of what Emergency Use means on its website.
As of March 19, 2021, according to the government Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 1,920 people have died after receiving the Covid vaccine, there have been 826 cases of permanent disability, and 1,312 Life Threatening cases, and 4,474 cases for congenital anomaly/Birth Defect, hospitalization. (Please note causal link has not been proven or dis-proven.) Please be aware that not every one who has had an adverse reaction to covid vaccine reports to VAERS.
According to the CDC, even though the vaccine has 95 percent efficacy (the raw data is not publicly available), they say “we are still learning” about the following:
- We are still learning how well vaccines prevent you from spreading the virus that causes COVID-19 to others, even if you do not have symptoms.
- We’re also still learning how long COVID-19 vaccines protect people.
- We are still learning how many people have to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before most people can be considered protected (population immunity).
- We are still learning how effective the vaccines are against new variants of the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Scientists are still learning how well vaccines prevent you from spreading the virus.
I don’t know how the CDC says it is the best prevention even though there are so many unknown factors are out there.
Also you can watch a video from Canada Health Alliance above. Vaccine is your choice, please read and watch the pros and cons about the current vaccines before receiving one.
Just in case the CDC link doesn’t show correctly, here is the print out of the page.↓